Shoshanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
196
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
128
Heavenly Father, I pray for your blessing to heal my operated Left shoulder which is in lot of pain and also my right shoulder, which is also in pain. Bless me that i should be healed and give me the strength to bear the pain. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom