Shoshanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that whatever your will is for me and ### let it be done in Jesus name Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Highly efficient today in shopping. Food, items for summer seacoast vacations etc. Also all other domestic.obligations (cooking, cleaning, decluttering, organizing...day by day because my appartement is small and i need to get ridd of items as much as possible. I ask for guidance, fast...
Replies
9
Views
113
I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
186
Dear Heavenly Father i ask you to Fight for me Through The Holy Spirit and please Spiritually renew and strengthen me removing spiritual tiredness and heaviness from me If it be Your Will Let Your Will be done in Jesus Christs name i pray Amen
Replies
14
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom