Shooting in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisfaceiseek

Beloved of All
Father God, I lift up the family of ###. Lord God another shooting police shooting, This time a 12 year old ### American male. Father help us! Reveal truth to these police people. Help the police to see a human being not simply assume the worst. Father protect us from the devourer. Lord God please show this grieving community how to respond to this so that no further violence occurs. Father we seek your justice. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Good Morning Everyone: Listen, before I even post this, I already know that there will be backlash. But, I've got to give God glory because I get to give Him glory. I know that many were praying for them. And though some may accuse me of trying to claim credit; I know different. My boast is in...
Replies
0
Views
299
Praying for all of the people who were injured in a shooting at a mall near me today and Praying that the police will catch the person who did it. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
450
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 11:1 – “A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 11:1 paints a vivid picture of hope and renewal. The “stump of Jesse” refers to the family...
Replies
7
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom