She has turned into her mother. Lord I rebuke ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
She has turned into her mother. Lord I rebuke this generational curse. Free her of this and heal them both in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray and rebuke everything from my life and my surroundings that is not of you. I pray the same for my son ###. I know that the devil lives to destroy people and relationships. For the last 2 weeks my anxiety has not been normal. I've been worrying about my son's living situation...
Replies
9
Views
275
dear lord i rebuke and reject the dream i had about ### and ### the dream over night on ### ### i pray that the dreams will not come to past come true or happen in any way possible or for any reasons at all please keep ### and ### in ### and far away from me and my friends forever and ever and...
Replies
3
Views
7
  • Locked
She has turned into her mother. Lord I rebuke this generational curse. Free her of this and heal them both in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
5
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom