shalom papa all the greatings in the wonderful name

Rohigrace Nbs

Disciple of Prayer
shalom papa all the greatings in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ my prayer request spiritual uplifting in my ministry. amen
 
God bless you and I prayed for your request, in Jesus' Name amen
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name always and forever answer your prayers according to His perfect will for your life and all those you pray for.

Prayer Focus ~ Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Step in the lives and homes of each and every one of my family members (including myself). Save all those that stand in need of salvation. Heal all those that stand in need of a healing. Deliver all those who need deliverance. And bless each of us with what we stand in need of. God fix what is wrong and make it right in each of our lives and homes. Create in each of us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us. Bless each of us with a heart after God’s own heart. A heart that beats to live, love, respect and fulfill God’s will for each of our lives. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer for my family and myself, please do the same for all my friends, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in Jesus wonderful name I'm requesting prayers for my son ### ### ### (###) And his 2 daughters ### and ###, whose visa interview are scheduled for the 7th June2024 @10:am@ the 🇬🇾 ### embassy in their country Plz help me to pray for my son and granddaughters approval for their visa...
Replies
8
Views
444
Greetings to all in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. My prayer request will be much appreciated with anticipation as follows: 1. My daughter ### is currently awaiting her higher education bursary funding application from NSFAS and university application for acceptance...
Replies
7
Views
577
Sir, greeting in the wonderful name of the lord Jesus Christ. My name is ### ### from ###. My prayer request is that I'm preparing for ### Competitive Exam. So please always remember me in your prayer time. In Jesus mighty name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom