Shalom Papa again with great honour n ###

Hauben

Disciple of Prayer
Shalom ### again with great honour and humble I would like to know which way
I must go I want you ### to propheicy over my life and family in any
platform you can I'm from ### ### please ### speak the mind of God
over my life I wanna seek God more but I don't know where to start I need
your word oh great Man of God praying and hoping that this message will reach
you in any way I need God's word over my family. Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom all the Man of God. Myself ### from India, Nagaland. Here is my earnest request please, please, pray to get employment in life. I'm in great trouble to feed my family. Thanking you all May God bless you. Good day ahead.
Replies
4
Views
151
shalom papa all the greatings in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ my prayer request spiritual uplifting in my ministry. amen
Replies
10
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom