Shalom, I need prayers for financial breakthrough, ### planning to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidribane

Disciple of Prayer
Shalom,

I need prayers for financial breakthrough, ### am planning to get married on ###, still need about ###US$, besides am heavily indebted and may face serious problems at work if that is not solved. May God bless u all

###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I’m asking for prayers for financial breakthrough I have not been working since last year I’m currently looking for a job and what’s sad now is that the only person my baby daddy has been assisting me and my daughter is now having issues...
Replies
10
Views
259
Father, I have several unspoken requests and need to finish homework and be on top of things. Also, need a great number to learn the guitar and a person that can really bless me and help me succeed in the guitar. Give me local friends that can help me and I can bless them with nutrition and health.
Replies
8
Views
194
Am requesting for prayer to settle my huge loan before this week ends in Jesus's name I receive.
Replies
13
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom