Shalom friends please pray for me as I pulled ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Shalom friends please pray for me as I pulled a muscle and heard a snap on my back.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom dear friend. please pray with me to finish all homework and assignments Thank you very much!
Replies
12
Views
565
Shalom Friend. Heavenly Father I pray in Jesus name for unspoken Request. Thank you for your prayer support.
Replies
6
Views
388
Shalom dear friend please pray for my skin to heal & to receive my ### from school next week. Father you never change you are always there for me and us. I TRUST YOU LORD JESUS amen
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,856
Messages
16,815,878
Members
651,039
Latest member
Whdaetar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom