Shaken Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

cam22

Humble Prayer Partner
I just have had very little faith over the past year. Things haven't gone well for this out of luck college kid. I feel like I absolutely bury myself with this terrible stuff and then totally give up on my faith in God. I don't know how to make myself always remember He is up there. I just feel like I'm not a priority to Him. I have a great heart and long so badly to be a good person in this world and find purpose that will be of aid to everyone else in the world. I feel like I'm running out of time while all my buddies are doing things with their lives and have already found their purpose. I have to write a novel here however, I am finding this to be my first outlet to God in almost a year. Please pray that I can find Him once again. Thank you friends
 
Lord, please grant the supplications of our hearts. May this prayer request win Your favor. Amen.
 
We all lose Faith at times. My God strengthen you in your weakness & His will for your life be made known soon. Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
O Most Merciful and Gracious Father in heaven above, I beseech You hear the prayer of this young man who is trying so hard to seek You, find You, and serve You.

Answer him, O Lord, please answer him. Be with him all the days of his life.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning my faith is shaken. I feel abandoned and wondering where I went wrong. I left that toxic abusive job, haven’t been able to find anything else. Body is under constant stress and all the honorable avenues I tried aren’t working. Today I’m going to try some temp agencies but I feel...
Replies
9
Views
214
🙇🏻 Prayer to Escape Shakings, Stand before Son Lk 21:36 Abide in Him Faithfully Jn 15:7-8 Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:8 of New Creation Heb 12:2... 🤺 “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand...
Replies
7
Views
120
Ever had a moment you wanted to say something but words defy you? Dear brethrens I'm feeling like that. My heart isn't ready to accept that God is just ignoring what's at hand. My attacks are becoming more and more. I'm at a position were all that I've worked for can come to an end . If it's...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom