Severe Depression

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
I have been struggling with severe depression. The last few weeks have been especially difficult for me. Please pray for ###. ### am ready to give up. In Jesus' Name ### Pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Psalm 18:6   "In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From His temple He heard my voice, and my cry to Him reached His ears."

I pray for the peace of the Lord to be upon you.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
176
I am ### years old and I am in 12th grade and I have been depressed since I was ### years old. My board exams are coming up and I am very clueless about everything. I am very stupid and my family is also messed up. I also have medically diagnosed depression and OCD and I feel like dying. Every...
Replies
9
Views
294
I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom