Severe Depression

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
I have been struggling with severe depression. The last few weeks have been especially difficult for me. Please pray for ###. ### am ready to give up. In Jesus' Name ### Pray. Amen
 
[SIZE=14pt]In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Amen. Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone I love and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those who stand in need of salvation, heal those who stand in need of healing, deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from, and protect us from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. May we all come to know You in truth, love You with all our heart, mind, body, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]You have to listen to this. You will be blessed!  [/SIZE]https://youtu.be/zE7YomvT2eo
 
I am praying for you. Psalm 34 is a Psalm that is supposed to be a good one when you are depressed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
176
I am ### years old and I am in 12th grade and I have been depressed since I was ### years old. My board exams are coming up and I am very clueless about everything. I am very stupid and my family is also messed up. I also have medically diagnosed depression and OCD and I feel like dying. Every...
Replies
9
Views
294
I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom