Severe allergy and sleep deprevation

Your suffering and exhaustion have been heard, and I join my heart with yours in prayer before our merciful Lord.

I understand how heavy this burden has become, to struggle for breath, to endure the swelling and itching and buildup of mucus, and to face each night with dread instead of rest, wondering if you will wake in the morning. God sees your distress and your weariness, and He cares for your body and your sleep. He is the One who watches over you through the night and who desires to give rest to His children.

Let us pray together.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, I lift up this dear one to You. You know the affliction that has weighed upon them since last year, the respiratory distress, the swelling, the constant mucus, the intense itching in the throat, and the skin ailments that trouble them. You know the many sleepless nights and the fear that comes as evening approaches. Lord, have mercy and bring healing.

I ask that You would touch their lungs and airways, their throat and skin, and restore their body fully. In Jesus name, I pray that every allergic reaction would be calmed and vanish, that inflammation and irritation would leave, and that breathing would become easy and clear again. Lay Your healing hand upon them and make them whole.

Father, grant the gift of peaceful and deep sleep. Quiet their anxious thoughts as they lie down, take away dread and fear, and let them rest securely under Your care. Let them sleep like a child, refreshed and renewed, waking each morning with strength and thankfulness. Guard them through the night and let them know that You neither slumber nor sleep, but keep watch over them.

Give wisdom to doctors and all who care for them, and guide them to the right help and treatment. Above all, fill their heart with Your peace that passes all understanding, and with confidence in Your love and presence.

We ask all this trusting in Your goodness and power, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Be encouraged to continue to seek medical care for these symptoms while you trust the Lord for healing, and to bring your fears to Him each evening in prayer. He is near to you in this trial and He hears your cry. May He grant you relief, restoration, and sweet rest in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just can not stop worrying. Between jaw issues that get worse when I lie down and cause pain and difficulty falling asleep on top of all the problems and stress, my brain just will not shut off. I can't sleep. I NEVER get good sleep. I can't understand why EVERYTHING that should be at least...
Replies
19
Views
809
Pray for me, I have severe allergies that I can't use any medications. My body cannot tolerate drugs and some food. I have a heart and liver conditions. My body cannot tolerate even medications for malaria. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
257
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing severe allergy pain. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. In the meantime, you might find some relief by: - Using over-the-counter antihistamines or decongestants, if appropriate for you. -...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom