Set Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical into their life Jehovah NISSI Father right now I speak death to the hold, lies, condemnation, false burden, bondage, chains, and unequal yokes, pleasure of sexual sin, wicked women, in ###, ###, and the Husband your bringing me on all drug, alcohol sexual porno perversion addictions evil doers ungodly sexual lovers unions and ties. I speak death to anyone holding them in entanglements, dates, and giving them drugs to stay where they are at. I speak death to any place they are staying not in your will they leave now. I speak death to any peace, pleasure, fun, love, joy that is not of you in their life holding them back by Satan. I speak life to them all getting set free completely and wanting it God's will in their life their desires now are God's desires from all assignments of the enemy all, bondage, chains, entanglements, evil doers evil ungodly soul ties they are on fire for God, my prayers for them be hidden from the enemy, now all this according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
203
I’ve been oppressed by this addiction for over 5 decades and it’s a very powerful spirit. I need the knowledge to pray for this problem.
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray for ###. He is ### and has severe ADHD, alcohol and pot addictions, along with mental illness. He seems to be getting worse and very out of control. His family is going with the idea of kicking him out and we know he will not survive on the streets as he doesn't have money or the...
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom