Set free from Captivity

SBC

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I believe and trust in you to set ### free of the enemy's captivity 2 Timothy 2:26. Have mercy on him and free him of all strongholds!! Place Your desires over his heart. Bless my in-laws, may they too love and accept me one day soon. Remove the enemy from us all. Equip us with the Armor of God Ephesians 6:10-18. Give my husband an abundance of wisdom, boldness, and courage to honor his marriage vows. Place passion in his heart for me as his wife. Deliver ### of his anger, addictions, and fear. I pray ### may fully love you and abide in You! In Jesus mighty name I pray. Thank you Father God. Amen!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. He came to set the captives free. I pray that the power of GOD fight for my freedom in accordance to his WORD. He says, he exalted his WORD, above himself. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things...
Replies
7
Views
152
Please pray for me. I have been kidnapped and they're torturing me. They inject me with poison. I'm so angry. I want to be free from this evil place and demonic people. Jesus, remember me please. All I did is speak out against evil and for this I get locked up.
Replies
10
Views
463
Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom