Serious relationship problems with my ###. Please, pray.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I have a serious boyfriend...it's time
Replies
7
Views
134
Pray over my relationship, we been together 1 year long distance relationship and there has been interferences that is causing him to pull away from me. We haven't talked in days and we might break up. His name is ### please pray for us to work things out and ### will be honest with me , our...
Replies
10
Views
163
I'm ### from ### please pray for my man I want my man ### to call me back I want him to look for me
Replies
10
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom