Serenity Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

karamba

Humble Prayer Partner
God grant me serenity

to accept the things I cannot change

courage to change the things I can

and wisdom to know the difference.

Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, grant me peace to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Replies
7
Views
306
Dear Lord, Please help ### find serenity in the new residence. Medicare pulled the funds again and he is moving. Please make the transition happen quickly and easily and help him settle in the new place. In Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
255
Please join me in praying for continued inner serenity, my health anxiety has kicked off big time this evening (mainly around my teeth) and I'm feeling emotional because of the changes that are happening in my life, good changes. I know God has found me a husband to share my life with but I...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom