SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

God will not allow His name to be profaned. Where His name is invoked, there is no such thing as separation of church and state. And make no mistake about it, God's name rests upon the whole earth; therefore, His will shall be done: Psalm 24: 1 The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.

EZEKIEL Chapter 14

WARNING TO THE CHURCH

Idolatry Will Be Punished
1) Now some of the elders of Israel came to me and sat before me. 2) And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 3) “Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their hearts, and put before them that which causes them to stumble into iniquity. Should I let Myself be inquired of at all by them?

4) “Therefore speak to them, and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Everyone of the house of Israel who sets up his idols in his heart, and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, and then comes to the prophet, I the Lord will answer him who comes, according to the multitude of his idols, 5) that I may seize the house of Israel by their heart, because they are all estranged from Me by their idols.”’

6) “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Repent, turn away from your idols, and turn your faces away from all your abominations. 7) For anyone of the house of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who separates himself from Me and sets up his idols in his heart and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, then comes to a prophet to inquire of him concerning Me, I the Lord will answer him by Myself. 8) I will set My face against that man and make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of My people. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.

9) “And if the prophet is induced to speak anything, I the Lord have induced that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel. 10) And they shall bear their iniquity; the punishment of the prophet shall be the same as the punishment of the one who inquired, 11) that the house of Israel may no longer stray from Me, nor be profaned anymore with all their transgressions, but that they may be My people and I may be their God,“ says the Lord God.’”

WARNING TO THE NATION

Judgment on Persistent Unfaithfulness
12) The word of the Lord came again to me, saying: 13) “Son of man, when a land sins against Me by persistent unfaithfulness, I will stretch out My hand against it; I will cut off its supply of bread, send famine on it, and cut off man and beast from it. 14) Even if these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they would deliver only themselves by their righteousness,” says the Lord God.

15) “If I cause wild beasts to pass through the land, and they empty it, and make it so desolate that no man may pass through because of the beasts, 16) even though these three men were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither sons nor daughters; only they would be delivered, and the land would be desolate.

17) “Or if I bring a sword on that land, and say, ‘Sword, go through the land,’ and I cut off man and beast from it, 18) even though these three men were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither sons nor daughters, but only they themselves would be delivered.

19) “Or if I send a pestilence into that land and pour out My fury on it in blood, and cut off from it man and beast, 20) even though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither son nor daughter; they would deliver only themselves by their righteousness.”

21) For thus says the Lord God: “How much more it shall be when I send My four severe judgments on Jerusalem—the sword and famine and wild beasts and pestilence—to cut off man and beast from it? 22) Yet behold, there shall be left in it a remnant who will be brought out, both sons and daughters; surely they will come out to you, and you will see their ways and their doings. Then you will be comforted concerning the disaster that I have brought upon Jerusalem, all that I have brought upon it. 23) And they will comfort you, when you see their ways and their doings; and you shall know that I have done nothing without cause that I have done in it,” says the Lord God.

God does nothing in the earth without cause. He loves us more than we will ever comprehend; howbeit, man's sinful behavior provokes God's fury, yet even in the midst thereof, those who repent and turn shall be among the remnant, because God cannot bear for the enemy to even think he has won: Isaiah 48: 11 For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.

Do not take the Lord’s name in vain. In layman's terms, "Don't take His grace and mercy for granted."

Word of God. Thanks be unto God.
AMEN

Jesus is our example of living a life under a goverment that will perish with time. Jesus paid His taxes and obeyed the Roman Law. He never ever engaged in political activities and never ever claim to be the rebel of anything political of His time. He said to Pilate. My kingdom is not of this world, if it were, then my servants would prevent My arrest. John 18.16 The kingdoms of this world will end just as it did to those who rose and came down and were gone forever. Let us all look to Jesus for our eternal home it is in His hands. Remember what He said.. Give unto Caesar what it belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God has chosen this nation to be a blessing to the rest of the world. Sending missionaries, pastors, evangelists and teachers of Gods word. Let us all continue to pray for them. May Jesus hear us and bless us.

Similar Requests

• Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Injecting Truth Series: Violation of Trust | Del Bigtree & Professor Dolores Cahill. not only is it dangerous physically but its based on fallen angel technology its very bad for you spiritually its a test run for the mark of the beast. They are seeing how many people will obey when the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom