Separated And Miserable

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnhusker
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mnhusker

Guest
My ### and I are currently separated and I'm doing all I can to get her back in my life again. I love her with all my heart and I would appreciate any prayers asking God to mend our marriage. I am miserable without her!
 
Father we give you all glory and honor. Lord we lift up to you ### and his marriage problem. Lord hear us Father and restore this marriage. Touch his wife's heart Lord and soften it towards her husband. Open her eyes Father and let her see that it is not your will for marriages to be broken. Lord God we pray, let there be peace, love and forgiveness in ###'s marriage, make his wife come home to him Lord in Jesus name we ask and pray. Give ### wisdom and knowledge and show him your will and what to do to help him make her wife come back to him. Restore their marriage Lord and reconcile them once again.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen Amen.
 
Father, I ask you to allow this young man to turn now the volume of life, so that He will hear your voice.. As your Word says, "a man that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.: Have your way in this couple's lives. Amen
 
Please bless this family with reunification, Lord. Please also bless them with forgiveness, healing from hurt, deep love, peace, and joy to endure their family's life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God honors marriage. God wants what is best for you. Be encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord i really do not know what to do. is it a sin to ask God why i was created and why life is so unfair? i want to give up. please take my soul. i pray in Jesus name. amen
Replies
16
Views
179
Have appointments soon it's not the high temps it's more of the humidity we're having making it more miserable than ever before and so much in pain and too much to do but can't function in this heat please help Lord, probably due to some supplements and again. Please remove all pain on arm...
Replies
12
Views
160
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation! I really can't and won't stand it anymore. Let's pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, forgive me, take pity on my miserable condition and deliver me... forever 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom