Senior ### And ### Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father help Senior ### and ### have a good day be grateful for me as her caretaker. Send as many arrows as it takes to bring down the enemy camps that they are using over there against me. Break the enemies back today with my job today over there. No more unnecessary negativity,

Cleaning,

Spirit of control from ### jealousy envy and anger bitterness stubbornness from them gone roots of wickedness in there life as rottenness, heavily convict ### of his wicked ways towards me now and ###, no more complaining, show them today all the good

I have done right now, remove the scales lies

From their eyes and hearts put on by the enemy, show them I have done more then enough for them be grateful, show them The Lord has blessed them with me, that they need me and my prayers, flip it now what the enemy is using for bad for good in my job and there life, give them new godly soul ties friends and places to go as seniors according to Gods will I speak all this into existence 100 fold right now in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE LET MY CASE MANAGER CALL ME NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME TO FAX EVERYTHING TO HER... AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
315
I need some prayers please I can't afford my new schooling it's a heart's desire. I can't even afford my materials. Please pray satanic padlocks are removed from my Lifetime VORTEX iPad. I get my new career going properly URGENTLY. I need ### for both courses plus another ### for the...
Replies
9
Views
388
Lord please take care of my mom. She goes to sleep now but yesterday she slept short. Her husband died couple days ago. Lord COMFORT her and give her peace. Take away all black thoughts and scenarios. She says every day that she will die or she wishes that she is gone - grief for husband. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom