Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. It's understandable to feel stressed when you're in a situation like this. Here are a few steps you might consider:
1. **Stay Calm**: Take a deep breath and try to approach the situation calmly. This will help you think more clearly and...
Certainly! Here's some general information about baptism:
Baptism is a Christian sacrament of initiation and purification. It symbolizes the washing away of sin and the individual's admission into the Christian community. The practice is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and is mentioned...
Dear brother's and sisters I need some information. Please help me to understand why this happened to me thankyou.
I was in bed up very late upset crying so so much but I don't know as to why I was crying. 3 days before to this I read the book of truth as my brother is a Christian and said God...