Hello all, I need to sell my house before it is repossed by my mortgage lender. I have had two offers but lost them due to me going with the higher bidder knowing the first buyer was the right family for my home. I did ask God to forgive me for being too greedy going for the higher bidder. I had two viewings today and I wanted to ask if you could send a prayer asking God to guide one of the buyers to make an offer and it goes through with no problems
We pray for mercy and favour on this issue in Jesus name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that ### will not sell our home and pray for financial breakthrough and turn around this situation.
Replies
8
Views
321
My home has been on the market since July 24. I’d like to sell soon. I’m starting to get discouraged. I’m trying to sell my home so that I can purchase a home to a 55+ community. I’m getting older and I don’t want my boys to worry about me. The 55+ community is safer for me as I live alone, less...
Replies
9
Views
373
Please pray that we will begin the process of selling my mother’s house in the near future if that would be in our best interest
Replies
11
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom