Sell House Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blessed33

Guest
My husband and I are requesting prayer for the quick sell of our home to avoid credit issues or hurting our witness as a result in Jesus name. Need home to sell by end of this month. Thanks for touching and agreeing with us.
 
I pray for a quick sell of this home and for all credit issues to be removed. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen
 
Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
115
I would like a prayer that my mobil home will sell very quickly - I’m divorced our house if for sale and to be split - I have no job and can’t afford to pay rent I’m desperately seeking prayer to quickly sell the house , we had only 1 person look at it so far and it’s been ### days on market
Replies
6
Views
89
I needed to move to be close ro my son. I need former home to sell quickly because i cannot keep both houses long term.. So far not much interest. I appreciate your prayers!
Replies
13
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom