Self

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashim munsi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashim munsi

Guest
Please continue to pray for myself, because most of the time I am going to frustration about my daily life.
 


"COME TO ME, ALL YOU WHO LABOR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST."
Matthew 11:28
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
I lift up in prayer ###. May this person feel God's love and be blessed with a good day. I ask that all frustrations about daily life be removed and the Blood of Christ Jesus runs through ###. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in your life. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Dear Lord,

Thank you for hearing our prayers. We ask you to release your Godly wisdom that ### be a good steward over all that you have given ### GOD, for ### know how wonderful and mighty you are. Give ### the grace to walk in obedience and love according to your word. Grant ### the faith the size of a Mustard seed to see your blessings pour out. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings received and for the blessings yet to come for ###, because we know you are not done with ### yet. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord send peace and help ### to find it in You...Lord touch ### mind and ### heart in Love and let ### continue to serve You in the fullness of Truth...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
213
Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
196
I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom