Self Healing, money

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our honor to lift up your heart to the Lord, asking Him to help you keep God first in every part of your life, to bring healing to the pain of heartbreak, and to provide the funds you need to keep your home and cover your puppy’s surgery. We have prayed in faith, trusting that our Heavenly Father hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

If you’ve seen God move in any of these areas—whether in your heart, your circumstances, or your finances—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If it feels like your prayers haven’t yet been answered, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you, believing with you, and interceding for you until God’s peace and provision become your reality.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, filling you with His comfort, strength, and hope. May you experience His presence in tangible ways as you seek Him through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Healer. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
158
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
404
first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom