Seeking God Face Always

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine

Guest
Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

This is my prayer, that I may know my God more and deeper, that the holy spirit will guide me in all I do and that I may bring glory to my creator for I was created for worship, Amen
 
Amen those words are so beautiful, and I claim them into my heart, mind and spirit..in Jesus name...thank You
 
Lord we are reading this, "But God commanded his love towards us in that, while we were sinners Christ died for us." Romans 5:8. Thinking of Christ and worshiping him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to seek the Lord again after being with a sinful woman for years. The ungodly relationship is over and I have learned a hard lesson from what I experienced. But now I am having a hard time reading the Bible and praying. I can't seem to break through. I can't feel that God is there. I...
Replies
9
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 34:3: “In the eighth year of his reign, while he was still young, he began to seek the God of his father David. In his twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem of high places, Asherah poles and idols.” Extended...
Replies
10
Views
230
Please pray for me as I seek to trust God more fully and listen carefully to His voice. I desire to follow His plans for my life, but I often find myself surrounded by influences that encourage selfishness, shallow thinking, worldly priorities, and dependence on human opinions instead of God's...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom