Cliff
Servant
Dear God, my son will be having their midterm exam tomorrow and need to pay tuition fee balances for him to have his exam permit, I need to pay my electric bill and rent for my shop and home for it's already overdue, I need to pay my daily loan obligations from financing company. Lord, my only business is not earning enough to pay all these obligations. This financial problem I am facing right now drives me to renew my loan application and drags me to a non-stop cycle of borrowing money, I opened a new business thinking that it will lessen my debts but it's not working, it further depletes my income. Lord, I am losing hope for a help, please give me patience to wait. Lead me and guide me on my decisions. I am trying my best to provide the needs of my family, give them a better life than my own. I have suffered enough Lord, you know that, and my previous life I don't want my family, kids to experience it. I do not know now what to do Lord, please forgive me my past failures, I have no choice, I think I've done my very best. If only you allow me to go back to the past I'll follow your path for a change. Lord, please give me strength and patience to move on, pour out blessings on me and my family. I am changing now Lord and I put my faith in you, I am learning from my past experiences but sometimes cannot move forward because of this financial problem so help me Lord, in Jesus' name, amen.
