Seeking Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your divine guidance as I search for employment. You know the exact desires of my heart and the skills You have blessed me with. Please open doors that are meant for me and close those that are not. Grant me the wisdom to recognize the right...
Replies
10
Views
156
Hi everyone. Thank you for this platform. I have been seeking employment. It's now ### years and a few months. Please pray that God opens doors of opportunity for me. At first I would get no responses at all. I prayed that God would see me. Indeed He did because then at least I started...
Replies
9
Views
244
I have been unemployed since ###/###. I am still looking for a job and no leads. I am starting to wonder if God is real. Is He there. I’m wondering if I should put my house up for sale. I don’t know where to go and my credit is shot. I’m a believer in Jesus Christ and received the Holy Ghost. I...
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom