Seeking Continued Prayer For Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

larmat3

Humble Prayer Warrior
God in heaven, I continue to pray for complete restoration of my marriage. Bring my ###'s heart back to her loving husband. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
203
I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
233
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom