Secret new location

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been continuing to lift you up concerning your desire for a secret new location and the greatly needed opportunity to move as far as possible. We understand that you feel you have no choice but to go in secret mode and we have prayed that the Lord would make a way where there seems to be no way and that He would open the right door for this move in His perfect timing. We have also prayed for the anointing on your business and for His covering over your work and every detail of where you will live, asking that He would keep you hidden and protected under the blood of Jesus as long as you are awake and alive.

We have asked our Heavenly Father to be your refuge and secret dwelling place as we are reminded in Psalm 91:1 that he who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. We pray that He would guard you greatly, anoint your work, and establish the steps He has for you.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided the opportunity for this secret move, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting for this provision, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get a new home to STAY IN GREATLY URGENTLY..LIFE INTO NEVER 👎 AGAIN DO I GO THRU SCREAMING TEENAGERS TOWARDS ME OR FOLKS AROUND ME TO LEAVE I GET TONMOVE WHERE I CAN HAVE BACKBONE STAND UP FOR MYSELF MY LIFE IS NO ONES BUSINESS MY FAMILY OUR PETS LIVES ARE NO ONES BUSINESS BINDED UP GREATLY...
Replies
12
Views
54
LIFE IN I HAVE A SECRET PEACEFUL LIFE BY THE BEACH GREATLY WHERE I CAN BE GREATLY HAPPY FIND MY HAPPINESS GET A HUSBAND ..GET MY PASSPORT GREATLYY UNTIL I GET A BOYFRIEND HUSBAND ### MIRACLE A WAY I CAN MOVE MAKE IT ANOTHER JOB A BOYFRIEND THAT CAN BREATHE NEAR ME GREATLYYYYY HAVE NO WORRIES HE...
Replies
10
Views
163
Jesus thank you, thank you! Please forgive me of all of my sins. I am not perfect but I pray each day, I show you my gratitude for your sacrifice. I need your help father. I have to select a new location to live and I don't want to make a mistake. Can you please lead me the correct place that...
Replies
7
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom