Scriptures to Remember..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1. Matthew 13:17: For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which ye see, and saw them not; and to hear the things which ye hear, and heard them not.
  2. Luke 22:15-16: And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: for I say unto you, I shall not eat it, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
  3. Acts 20:33: I coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. Ye yourselves know that these hands ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.
  4. Luke 15:14-16: And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that country; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to one of the citizens of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

1. Matthew 13:17: For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which ye see, and saw them not; and to hear the things which ye hear, and heard them not.
  2. Luke 22:15-16: And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: for I say unto you, I shall not eat it, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
  3. Acts 20:33: I coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. Ye yourselves know that these hands ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.
  4. Luke 15:14-16: And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that country; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to one of the citizens of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
One of my favourite scriptures is He was bruised for our iniquities.The chastisement of our peace was upon him and by his stripes we are healed.(Isaiah 53) and I also like There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. (Roman's 8:1)

One of my favourite scriptures is He was bruised for our iniquities.The chastisement of our peace was upon him and by his stripes we are healed.(Isaiah 53) and I also like There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. (Roman's 8:1)
That two scriptures quotes you just reminded me is also of my favorites. and days and night, i live and pray and meditation and contemplate on all of it. i am not fully a free man, for i still have a debts to pay off and there is still caused and consequences for my choices in life. but healing is and has been talking place deep down inside i can feel His presence still afar, but i could hear and feel Him...from a distance. I just got a friend on here who reminded me and show me how to start and get and grow closer to our's Lord Jesus Christ and our's Father God..but spending more of my personal time with them two rather than just pray to the Angels in Heaven. Because i think All Angels are doing His Holy works. I did not contemplate enough on all those angels who have fallen...But that's how and why and blessed to have Jesus..

He came to brings the lost to be found, the lame to be walk, the blind to have sight, the deaf now could hear, the sick now are healing, the death to be risen and return to life. O all those loveliness and wonderful truth we find in Christ..He is not just simply mere a prophet. But in His works are following very closed to the truth. it's just the way each individual person have their own ways, plans, and needs, and greeds, or covetousness,. that they interpreted His truth to as lowly as just the one who only dimply have and hold a rememberance of His life...I am sorry, i have again come to this pessimistic ways and feelings again. in these days, i find myself mood over the place.. it's a chaos with no orders, resemblance, foundation or structrures. therefore it shall all all falls and comes to its crashes. Because the truth has purpose and is Holiness. not just something beautiful for the eyes to behold. but as it also must have all the resolution and reason to the everyday living of this mundane life here on earth.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you Jesus

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom