School shootings

A. Marieva

Account Closed
Please offer some sort of peace of mind to those who have been involved in a school shooting. Please allow those shot and shot at today in the ### Middle School to heal completely. May we all be more mindful of weaponry. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen
 
Please offer some sort of peace of mind to those who have been involved in a school shooting. Please allow those shot and shot at today in the ### Middle School to heal completely. May we all be more mindful of weaponry. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Good Morning Everyone: Listen, before I even post this, I already know that there will be backlash. But, I've got to give God glory because I get to give Him glory. I know that many were praying for them. And though some may accuse me of trying to claim credit; I know different. My boast is in...
Replies
0
Views
297
Please pray for those injured in the shooting at the Christian school in ###, ###. Please pray for the medical personnel and hospitals and law enforcement. Please pray for the families of the shooter, and those injured and possibly killed. Please pray for the salvation of those who need it...
Replies
13
Views
493
Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom