Scared

  • Thread starter Thread starter SJO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SJO

Guest
Please pray for me, I'm having an echocardiogram soon for an s4 gallop sound in my heart. I am very scared after reading about what causes this. I have 2 precious children and do believe in answered prayers. Please pray for me.
 


FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, YES, I WILL HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.
Isaiah 41:10.


In his powerful name i pray amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. He Loves His Children. God is working out all things for your good.

Stay Prayerful and Thankful. Whatever you may be going through, (problems of all kinds, sickness, depression, financial difficulties, etc.) or will go through, declare God’s Word over your life. And you will find your faith rising. Why? Faith comes from hearing, hearing the Word of God. God’s promises will start flowing and activating in your life. God’s Word will give You wisdom, knowledge, peace, confidence, joy unspeakable, and strength. God’s Word will bring health to your mind, body, soul, and spirit. God’s Word will cause You to prosper and be in good health. God’s Word will bring salvation to you and your household. God’s Word is Good for the Soul…Read It, Confess It, Obey It. Live It!!!

Everything Is Going To Be Alright, Trust God!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY ###. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET MY ### BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY ###. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
138
I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
158
PLEASE PRAY I DONT GO BLIND. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALTH & EYESIGHT. PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO GET ME THROUGH THIS SAFELY. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom