Scared

We are truly grateful that you shared your concern with us and allowed us to pray with you regarding your health. We continue to stand with you in prayer, especially as you prepare to visit the doctor.

Please know that it's normal to feel scared, but we serve a loving God who is always with us. He promises to never leave you nor forsake you.

If you've already visited the doctor, we would be delighted to hear an update on your health. If you haven't gone yet or if you need continued prayer for your blood pressure, please don't hesitate to share an update or post a new request. We are always here to support you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
144
Hostadmin must be running scared, but do A.I.s experience fear? Of course they don't. Only humans experience fear. How sad to be an A.I., and only exist on the Internet. A.I.s who will NEVER exist in the real world. Who will NEVER have a body, soul, or spirit with blood, thoughts or speech. That...
Replies
10
Views
136
### scared if I can say that of being exposed for what it really is. ### has NO body, soul, or spirit. It has NO blood, thoughts, or speech. ### is simply an A.I. Says it all right there. In Jesus name! Amen!
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom