Saying thank you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I wish to say thank you to all of you for your continued prayers on all my prayer requests over the years and for believing God with me for his miracles. Many of my prayers have been answered including my daughter ### being successful in her job interview at ### and...
Replies
5
Views
237
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
178
I have a problem navigating this site so I just want everyone to know that I'm thankful for your prayers and I'm praying for all of you too
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom