Saving Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tulltech

Guest
Please pray for ### and I to become one flesh again uniting our family together again. We have been together for ### years and I love him more than he knows. Thank you and God Bless You and your Family.
 
Praying with you for the restoration of your marriage in love, joy and mutual respect....
 
LORD,

Please refresh and restore this marriage

Jesus name - Amen
 
Almighty God, I thank you for loving us. I thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. We know you do all according to Your plans. Lord send this prayer to you and thank you for your loving response:

Dear Lord,

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
129
Praying for a miracle for my marriage to be saved. Praying my husband will talk to me. He has not talked to me in ### months. We are living in separate homes. He will not take my calls, emails, or texts. Our lawyers will meet on ###. Praying my husband request his lawyer file a motion to end the...
Replies
10
Views
532
I love my husband very much. Our marriage is falling apart and I can't live without him. We both love each other but I committed a sin against him and confessed it honestly. He is unable to forgive me. I am very sorry for what I did and just can't lose him. I pray he comes back to me.
Replies
8
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom