Save Our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amhjth

Guest
God, I pray that you save our marriage. His family does not want me in my husband’s life and have influenced him to leave me and convinced him to stay away. I pray God conquers my husband’s mind, body, and spirit to open his heart to realize that our love and marriage is real. I pray God softens his mother and sister’s heart about our marriage. God give my husband the strength and confidence to return home to me without fear of retaliation from his family. I pray his heart will remember the good moments in our relationship and the unconditional love and support that I will give him. I truly love him with all my being and I believe he loves me. I believe in you Divine Master that you will give my husband all these things and bring him back home to me. I believe you will save our marriage. Thank you and God Bless. I am truly grateful for your prayers.
 
Lord I ask you to take hold of this situation, to bless and protect ### and her marriage. Help her husband to truly leave and cleave and help his family to realize the impact of their actions. Lord I pray for forgiveness, renewal and replenishment in this family and I ask you to bless them. Amen
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your very special blessings for ### and her husband. We know she has a broken heart and longs for the comfort and answers so desperately needed in a time of marital despair. Your word tells us that from the very beginning, You created marriage as a one flesh covenant relationship; that what You joined together, no man should separate or put asunder. We thank You that all things are possible with You, Lord Jesus, and that You, and You alone, give us peace that transcends all understanding. Please give ### the faith that enables her to speak to her mountains and make them move, and the confidence assuring her that all things are possible in Christ Jesus. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Praying for great new relationships for this family. Amen.
 
Lord God, you say what you put together let no man tear apart, so Father God, heal this marriage and restoration. This we ask in Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, Heavely Father, Holy Spirit, come unto this marriage. Bless this marriage back to a strong reconciliation. May love, joy and happiness shine on this marriage. Lord my prayer was answered. Lord I pray all satanic hinderances and any curses are deleted from this marriage. I prayer for your protection of a hedge of angels to surround this marriage and the blood of Jesus covers this marriage. Lord you are mighty. In the name of Jesus we thank you for hearing our request. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### and thank you for coming in agreement with my mother and I as we pray in agreement that God almighty saves our home from being sold on ###. We are believing in a miracle from God, i dont want my mother to stress or worry. Thank you for your prayers of Faith
Replies
10
Views
347
Dear God in Heaven, I am so in awe of your creation, and I am so sorry it is crying out under the weight of our sin. Lord, I cry out as one of your own, as a follower of your Son Jesus Christ. Lord, save our world from climate change and environmental damage and wildlife neglect. I often ask as...
Replies
9
Views
108
Thank you for coming in agreement with ### and I in prayer to Ask God to save ### from being sold on ###, we are believing in a miracle.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom