Save My Marriage/let Us Serve You More And More

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown

Humble Prayer Partner
Father God, thank you for all that you have blessed me and my family with. Before I pray, I want to take the time out and say thank you for being who and what you are. Not only am I praying that you save my marriage and family, but Father God, lead us to the right church and atmosphere so that my husband and I can serve you and worship you 100% better. I'm always coming to you in prayer to save my marriage and knock the devils out of our paths so that my husband and I's marriage may be healed. Lord, you know everything that is going on, please Father God, help us. I know you come first in my life and I pray that my husband is putting you first also. I know without putting you first, Lord, in our marriage, it may be hard to repair. Lord, please help this marriage. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Regardless of Reasons — I should have quietly born the provocation as silently as a lamb before it’s shearers, Isa 53:7, Acts 8:32, and had no deceit in my mouth, 1 Pet 2:22-23, rather than “jealousy which is a husband’s fury” Prov 6:34, and “as strong as death,” Song 8:6. If I have a chance...
Replies
7
Views
198
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Pronounced, Jn 8:10-11, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47, Eyes Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and foremost...
Replies
10
Views
109
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47, Eyes Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom