Savannah

  • Thread starter Thread starter jldavis
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jldavis

Guest
My daughter ### is ### years old and recently had a mole removed from her head. They are testing the mole for cancer, we get the results today and pray for a good outcome. Thank you and God bless all
 
salm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. As ### await these test results we in prayer choose to cast down every imagination; fear, anxiety and worry; bringing them into the captivity of Christ. We thank you that we have no need to fear bad news because You strengthen me and give me hope as trust steadfast in You. In this time Lord, we ask to You to strengthen ### and family, their body, soul and spirit. In Jesus’ name, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. As ### await these test results we in prayer choose to cast down every imagination; fear, anxiety and worry; bringing them into the captivity of Christ. We thank you that we have no need to fear bad news because You strengthen me and give me hope as trust steadfast in You. In this time Lord, we ask to You to strengthen ### and family, their body, soul and spirit. In Jesus’ name, Amen!
thank you and bless you and your family
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
173
Hello, can you please pray for my ### because around a week ago we found a crusty mole on his back, and thanks be to God he was able to get a biopsy for it the next day. He got 3 spots around his body scraped for biopsy (leg, back, and nose), but now we’re in a period of waiting, and the results...
Replies
10
Views
426
Hi all Please can you pray for ### year old baby ### The doctors discovered a mass on her brain They are doing an emergency operation now to remove that mass from the brain They will test for cancer as well Please keep her in prayer as she goes under surgery now. Please pray all goes well...
Replies
13
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom