Satan is working overtime, please pray things ...

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
Satan is working overtime, please pray things will workout good. Someone is trying to make my life hard, make me look bad. Jealously is a bad thing, this person needs help.. There is a lot of bad things that went on that they don’t think I know.. I just need to put it in God's hand and walk away from them.. Thank you and God Bless.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray things will work out smoothly, I have posted this before, my visa interview is scheduled on ###/###, I am a ### and I need to take about a month off and I still haven’t told my boss thinking that things will change so that I can at least do the interview here in the states (in this...
Replies
4
Views
340
This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,270
Messages
16,809,063
Members
650,679
Latest member
Buyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom