Sarbilin syiem from ### ### ###.

Loraron

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Pastor please pray again for me because till now I don't receive any healing please please God miracle will cure me I strongly believe to God hope soon I will receive his answer thank you God be the glory t
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please dear Lord, Heavenly Father. I repent of any sins and ask you for your mercy on me so that you may heal ###. She is a gift from you. Please cure her symptoms and cure this awful disease. I praise and worship you Lord. I’m so sorry I have fallen short in so many ways. Please God I receive...
Replies
5
Views
220
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
10
Views
166
This is childhood trauma up to now ### years. I want to be set free in Yeshuas name as a spirit filled child of Yah since i was ### i gave my life to the Lord. Enemy wanted me out since i was conceived from my mother taking rat poison cause my dad was beating her up, disfunctional family raised...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom