Same/same

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Am back in more pain. ###'s car broke. Can not figure out if I even have an appointment with the VA today because what the receptionist wrote down does not match what the VA recording says. I need to get to see that massage therapist in ### ASAP. She is helping me more than VA, but I can't figure out what's going on, and I am low on money because is end of month, and I bought mattress, etc. I am so depressed that all I do is sleep. I slept from like six o'clock yesterday until 8 o'clock this morning. I can't seem to get anything done. Please pray for me. God bless all, Lamb.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church other area this neighbor are continuing with adivination, sorcery areas giving witchcraft in everywhere or horror...
Replies
10
Views
187
Please help us God and Protect us. Never had to deal with so many evil people in this world. So overwhelmed and exhausted Jesus, when will you come for us? Can’t take this anymore.
Replies
6
Views
130
  • Article Article
Scripture Fulfilled vs Recurring Pattern Recurring Patterns: Principles or behavioral patterns (like nations turning away from God) can repeat across different generations because human nature stays the same. Revelation 1:19 (NLT) “Write down what you have seen—both the things that are now...
Replies
0
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom