Same problem every week. Sunday is a nice ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Same problem every week.
Sunday is a nice quiet day, and I get a chance to calm down and think normally, and I feel better. Great. Then Monday comes, and I have to go from a dead standstill back to the insanity of the ratrace, plus catching up on other things.
Strength to deal with this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Same problem. Every time I need to do something the job demands override it and I get screwed. Yet people say it's good to be busy. They just don't get it.
Replies
6
Views
138
Same problem. Every time I need to do something the job demands override it and I get screwed. Yet people say it's good to be busy. They just don't get it.
Replies
8
Views
163
Same pattern every week. Sunday is a nice mellow day, I hardly do anything, then Monday it goes berserk. Today was particularly trying, because besides work, there were other things to be done. I pray when the Rapture or my death occurs, it's on a Sunday night, so I don't have to deal...
Replies
4
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom