Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettyboop777

Guest
First of all I want to ask prayer for my husband ### for salvation he has backslidden and I really want to ask all those out there read this please take a day to fast for this I would be truly grateful, also I want to ask for prayer that God would open up my womb so I could have a baby we have been together for ### yrs and we haven't had any kids together, so please keep this in prayer also I know God is the doctor of all doctors and my faith is strong and I'm doing my best to follow Him and stay on track even if my husband is not I stand for the both of us. I would be truly grateful for your prayers, I will also be praying thanks and be blessed :)
 
Dear ### God will grant us everything that is according to His will and plan for our lives. Never give up, He is so faithful, there is none like Him.

Stay Blessed.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for myself and my family. I used to go to the church when I was younger and I do still believe in Jesus , but I don't trust Him as before and I am not so confident that I am still His child although the Bible says something different about this. I am going thru a difficult...
Replies
10
Views
182
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
248
Salvation and Deliverance of my Husband and Adult children and Daughters husband! Jesus help my kids find job! Psalm 91 over all of ### that God spares our homes from flooding and Hurricanes! Jesus Deliver me from myself
Replies
8
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom