Salvation

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
God, open the eyes of my loved ones' hearts so they may know the hope to which You have called them. Thank You, ###
Dear God, Please hear the prayer of this loved one! Their heart has a desire for you to speak to their loved ones in order for them to follow your plans for them in the name of Jesus Christ. There is something needed in this family that requires your divine intervention. Please show them how you will help, and what it is for them to do to receive specific guidance and blessings for each. In Jesus name I pray!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
243
I am seeking prayer for myself and my family. I used to go to the church when I was younger and I do still believe in Jesus , but I don't trust Him as before and I am not so confident that I am still His child although the Bible says something different about this. I am going thru a difficult...
Replies
10
Views
179
Please pray for salvation and healing for my neighbors. Amen. Thank you. May God bless you
Replies
10
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom