Salvation

Keety

Beloved of All
Father,

I know that my dream could not have meant nothing. Lord, I know ### is blinded by the spirit of this age and by his addictions and alcohol. I ask Lord that You in Your graciousness will intervene because as You said, You came to set the captives free. Lord, I ask that You would lift all deception off of ### and his brother and sister, that they would know truth. I ask that they would come to know You quickly. Let Your Spirit reign in their hearts in Jesus name, amen
 
I pray that ### is set free from bondage, and the Lord can indeed set him free.

John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
 
I prayed these for ###, his brother and sister. God, thank You for opening their hearts and my children's hearts to Truth. Thank You, Lord, for this healing of hearts and souls now, in Your Name, Jesus, Amen.
 
Yes Lord, may You also bless ###'s children with awakenings and encounters with You in Jesus name, amen
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.

Bless each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for salvation for my family especially my nephew ###. He was having severe night terrors when he was 5 years old and asked him what was wrong. He was very upset and said "the devil said I would never get free". Please pray for ### to be saved and set free from whatever the devil has...
Replies
9
Views
175
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
11
Views
143
Please pray for my son, ###, to repent and give his life to Christ. He is involved in the Occult and I am heartbroken. He is visiting psychics and mediums and fornicating with his live in girlfriend and falling into spiritual deception. Please pray for the Lord to open his eyes to the Truth. And...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom