Salvation, Saved, & Acceptance.. healing, faith & belief.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

P.V.V
12/25/2019

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

P.V.V
12/25/2019
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you Jesus

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

P.V.V
12/25/2019
Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If life keep knocking you down and do not see the light at the end of the tunnel, trust Jesus word. I am with you always. We may seem confused and dissoriented when there is no answer to our prayers and no one comes to help, the Lord is right there leading you out of a dark hole. People kept...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful, precious and lovely Holy Spirit of God has come down to us as a sweet heavenly dove who want us all have peace, joy and happiness in our life. Let us all welcome Him in our heart, our home and our life. Everything will change for the better, blessings, help and mercy shall come to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom