Salvation in my family more especially my ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so burdened for my family. I am thinking of my mother, my sister, and younger brother. My heart is so heavy for all three and I strongly desire to have stronger, better relationships with all three. I pray the Lord draws who He will draw and bring to salvation all He has elected and chosen...
Replies
6
Views
343
Lord please give me fantastic ideas how to spend time with my ### and ###. My ### has first phase of Alzheimer. And her husband passed away in ### this year. Lord help me to give her joy and peace and satisfaction that you give me. Amen. Lord heal soothe and make peaceful her wounded anxious...
Replies
8
Views
274
Praying for understanding with my family more support to be unified in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom