B
Bernz
Guest
I have been preaching the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ to a satanist who will curse me; I am told by the spirit in time to come. I pray that I am to be strengthened to carry on preaching the good news of Jesus Christ and His resurrection power to this precious woman. Also, please pray for this woman, ### White, who is the satanist I speak to, to receive Jesus as her Lord, as I have told her in my spirit that God loves her and forgives her, and this forgiveness is for her to receive. She does not like the message I sent nor the fact that God has forgiven her. I was also told in the Holy Ghost that she curses herself by cursing others, bringing death to herself, so let's please speak life to her. All she has to do, dear brothers and sisters, is approach the cross with her heart and accept Jesus; the grace of God is for her and not against her. Please pray for her salvation, as I have been told by God to carry on speaking to her, and please pray that I am to be strengthened in carrying this beautiful message to her, the beautiful message of the cross. Thank you all for your prayers. Love you all! And thank you all!
