Salvation For A ### Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-9916148

Guest
Someone who is becoming very near and dear to my heart is not a Christian. I can see in him that he has the great passion lying dormant to be a fervent believer in our Lord Jesus Christ, but for the time being, him and his family are Jewish - and they would prohibit him from marrying a Christian. Please pray for enlightenment in his heart and in his family's heart that they may see the redemptive truths of our Lord Jesus Christ and come to know him as savior.
 
2 Corinthians 6:14 says do not be unequally yoked with non-believers because light has no communion with darkness. Believe God for a godly husband that's according to his will.
 
Father I know that it is not your will for any soul to be lost. I pray that you would touch the heart of this young man and his family. I pray that you would bring them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would remove every hindering obstacle that would prevent them from giving their lives completely over to Jesus Christ. Lord I pray that you would give this woman wisdom. For you said that it is not your will for us to be unequally yoked. Even if this young man became saved today. He would not be a candidate for dating this soon. He would need time to grow in the things of the Lord. I pray father that you would lead guide her in all righteousness. I pray that your perfect and divine will would be done for her life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband, ###. He comes from a family background deeply rooted in Shamanism for generations. Please pray that God will soften his heart, break every spiritual stronghold, and draw him to Jesus. May he be set free from anything that keeps him from Christ and freely choose to...
Replies
9
Views
39
Please pray for ### and his family. Please pray for his salvation. We are not yet married because the salvation is blocking it. Please pray for our wedding and a good marriage life
Replies
11
Views
120
Please pray for the deliverance of ### and his family. Pray that they accept Christ and all strongholds are broken in their lives. We would like to get married which is blocked by the salvation issue. Please pray for our wedding and a good marriage life
Replies
13
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom