Salvation And Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
Patty Ann left me Joel 5 months ago, she is struggling with God. I have been

talking with her for a couple of weeks now. She is back and forth now, one

day she loves me and then the next day she doesn't. I told her to have faith

in him, she told me she has zero faith, and the only way she will accept The

Lord is if He knocks her down. Please pray that The Lord will soften her

heart and she will accept him in her life and give her faith to believe in

him, also for reconciliation. Thank you Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I pray for the heart of ### that she may be able to find the truth through You. I know Lord that you're always there and loving your child, may you open her heart and enlightened her about the faith and salvation that she needs in her life. Thank you God. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ###.
Lord I thank you for going to her and sending her your supernatural love.
I thank you for sending many loving Christians in to her life to show her love.

Lord I thank you for softenining her heart so she sees and feels your presence and she believes in you.

Lord I also life up ###.
Lord you know I have lived and walked the same path that ### has walked.
I pray that you give ### guidance and to give him profound and loving peace.

In Jesus name

Amen
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
may the heavenly father will . be done in your life in jesus name

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know if i can ask you this to pray for me. Lord please let my ### deeply understands what i am talking about and do everything she can to ease my pain and repair the unjustice done to me from her, my ### and my ### during our lives. She is constantly refusing to admit unjustice. She is...
Replies
10
Views
163
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
127
Please pray for me! I have a close friend and we've had a falling out and its my fault.I have severe anxiety and major depression over it.I had been projecting my thoughts and feelings about myself on to her and she thought I was being abusive towards her.I was assuming I knew her thoughts about...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom